I (Joyce) am so remiss...I forgot to introduce our new addition to the Design Team. Let's welcome Angie!
The challenge this week Teacher's Pet - Use a pet or animal on your creation.
This Weeks Sponsor is
Kat stocks the products that she loves and uses as well as what her customers request. If you don't see it in her store, feel free to contact her. She is happy to do special orders for you!
$15 Gift Card to Kat Scrappiness
For my card, I used one dog from the Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamp set, Newton Nook’s Happy Little Thoughts for the sentiment, Kat’s Scrappiness Wonky Stitching Nesting dies and Kat Scrappiness Silver City sequin mix. All these items are available at the Kat Scrappiness store! I used patterned paper from my stash and Spectrum Noir markers to color the dog and to make the pink and black background on the border panel. I added a small sequin at every point where the wonky stitched lines crossed and one for the sweet dog's tag. Lastly I added Wink of Stella on the dog’s eyes, collar, and the wreath bow.
Our Second Sponsor is Sparkle N Sprinkle
Be sure to check them out - they have FREE SHIPPING! Their stamps are made right here in Florida and they make their own awesome glitter!
Pick up to $15 worth of digital stamps from any category HERE
I made the paws background and printed on my laser printer. It was then foiled with Gold. I cut the die from Gold mirror paper. The dog is Paw Prints - Digital Stamp Set 549 (also available in a stamp set) which I watercolored with Derwent watercolor pencils. I will be posting a video soon for this card so check the Sponsor page. My sentiment really isn't crooked, it was shot at an angle to get some of the shine:-)
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times, (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE